[Xastir-dev] Informational post: Xastir looping FireNet to APRS-IS?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 3 08:23:17 EST 2004

One additional post to follow

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [aprssig] Firenet F5RVX
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 06:35:07 -0600
From: AE5PL Lists <HamLists at ametx.com>

It appears that F5RVX has misconfigured his Xastir station and is
"gating" everything he sees from the Internet (in this case Firenet)
back to the Internet.  Does Xastir have a setting to echo packets back
to the Internet?  He does have an email address in his position packet
and I recommend contacting him directly to cease the operation.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net