[Xastir-dev] Informational post: Xastir looping FireNet to APRS-IS?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:26:28 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:

> I've not had time to investigate.  Getting ready for meetings and travel
> today.  However, if Pete thinks we have a potential problem, it's been
> my experience it's worth looking at...

Between APRSSIG, Firenet, and this mailing list, I'm having to
respond in multiple places.

This guy asked a couple of questions on the Xastir list today, so he
should be easy to contact.  Would be worth asking whether he's made
any code changes, and asking him not to connect to both types of
servers at the same time until we figure this one out.

I'll do so.