[Xastir-dev] debugging levels q.

Daniel H. Brown brown at brauhausdc.org
Mon Nov 15 13:59:26 EST 2004

Xastir Developers -

Now that the cat is mostly out of the bag, I'm who has been working on the
recently added "map_cache" code which works with the Tiger Maps.  First,
lemmi say a quick sorry for the added bugs, especially wrt compiling under
cygwin.  Hopefully the caching code will be useful enough to make up for
the rough start.  It has speeded up things for me quite a bit - no more
having to hit the server for each map, if you've already used that specific
view previously.

Next, I have a question about debugging levels.  My code currently uses
simply "debug_level && ...  " rather than using a specific debug level.  My
question is this - which level would be appropriate to use?  Should I use
an existing level, or create a new one?  If I should aim for an existing
level, which one should it be? 16? 512?

73 N8YSZ.

--
Dan Brown