[Xastir-dev] Cygwin/convert.exe/acinclude.m4 problem

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 17 14:17:22 EST 2004

On some systems "convert.exe" is a FAT->NTFS filesystem converter.
ImageMagick uses the same name for a binary.

In our acinclude.m4 script we set CONVERT_PATH, which is the path to
the executable.  It's been reported by at least one use that the
wrong convert was being called.

Can someone with access to a Cygwin box and knowledge of M4 scripts
perhaps fix up acinclude.m4 to avoid this problem?

It's on the bug-list.

Thanks!