[Xastir-dev] New scripts in CVS

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:37:11 EST 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chamberlin, Jerry R [LTD] wrote:

> Sudo does not work on my Cygwin.
> I will investigate and update my Cygwin if needed.
> Uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-5.0 w4001598 1.5.11(0.116/4/2) 2004-09-04 23:17 i686 unknown
> unknown Cygwin

Can you just remove the "sudo" from each line and see if the scripts
work properly as well?

I can probably add a test in the scripts for Cygwin and skip the
sudo keyword on those systems.  Need to know if the basic scripts
work first.

You don't actually need sudo on a Cygwin system, as the user has
full rights on the "Unix" filesystems under Cygwin.