[Xastir-dev] set tnc to kiss-mode

Andreas Bier adi at burg-halle.de
Tue Apr 12 05:09:11 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm a new xastir-dev member, thank you for the possibility to join this list.

I have extended my xastir with a funtion to set a tnc2-device into kiss-mode by
sending the string "\x1b at k\r" to it before accessing it. (maybe later resetting
it by sending an other string). It's needed by almost all tnc2-devices running
the standard-firmware.
Of course, the code is very simple, simple enough for me because I`m a bad
c-programmer;-)
I plan to make this function available by adding a select-button in the
interface-section (changing kiss-tnc's). Is there a chance to include it also in
the next official release of xastir?

Thank you, regards
Adi, DL1HRC