[Xastir-dev] Re: [suse-ham-e] ham radio files missing (fwd)

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 19 17:18:00 EDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> This is of interest to us.  It explains why Xastir is no longer on
> SuSE CD's.  Can anyone shed some light on the legal matters here?

I think this is going to be a non-issue.  The same exact code is
used in "wmx", "xfig", "xephem", and X11 itself!  I'm pretty sure
they're not going to stop distributing X11 on the SuSE disks...

I sent another note to the SuSE guy informing him of this fact, with
a URL to a ViewCVS piece of X11 that has it.