[Xastir-dev] Intent to release "stable", next week?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 29 16:27:51 EDT 2005

We really should be pushing out a full release more often, as a lot
of people (and distributions) won't touch development releases.

I'd like to push out a new stable release sometime very soon.  If
there are no objections to it we could do it the first part of next
week.

If there are loose ends that need to be tied up with respect to
language files, docs, etc, let's get those done right away.  I am
aware of a few hard-coded English strings that are still in the
code, but I'm not sure I'll get to fixing those before the release.

So...  If there's work to do and you need a few days to complete it,
let's hear from you!  If no stumbling blocks, we'll do it next week
sometime, the earlier the better.