[Xastir-dev] It's back Updating alerts on bottom line

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 22 20:53:38 EST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> Checked top . xastir is back to 50% CPU all the time...
> off to some kind of search for the debug stuff to see what is eating it up.
> I have an email here somewhere how to perfmon.

I've been working on this very issue.  It'll be a while before I
have code to check in.  I'm perhaps 30% done with it so far.
Changing a lot of code to do it.  Be patient and it'll get fixed.
Hopefully before the severe weather goes away so we can see the
difference.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer