[Xastir-dev] message bugs?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jan 25 21:14:06 EST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Chris Bell wrote:
>
> > 1. If I leave the PATH box blank, I am not sure WHAT it uses... the
> > view-incoming-data window claims it is sending with the path of
> > "TCPIP*", and I never saw a digipeat.

I just tweaked the code so that the path used will show in that
dialog, and so that each transmit-enabled and active interface
will have a line there for each transmit.

> > And speaking of the view-incoming window...
> >
> > The view-incoming data window also reports that I am transmitting my
> > dozen or so objects/items that I have (basically waypoints) at random
> > times (one or two at a time), also with the supposed path of "TCPIP*",
> > even though I have the global interface/disable-tx-objects-items
> > selected.

It was putting out one example tx line to the dialog whether or not
any interfaces were active and whether or not transmit objects was
enabled.  That should be fixed now as well.

> I don't think it is actually transmitting, but it's worth checking
> on.  Add this to the bug list.

I haven't looked into that EMAIL matching thing yet.  It might be
easy to do.  Might not.