[Xastir-dev] IGATE

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jan 25 23:40:15 EST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Mark White wrote:

> Well, I switched from the Debian unstable xastir to running it from CVS
> a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I noticed that local RF traffic
> wasn't getting igated to the internet.  After attaching gdb a doing a
> little debugging, it appears a variable name got changed at some point.
> In igate.c:output_igate_net(), 'operate_as_an_igate' is checked before
> allowing rf->inet traffic.  This gets initialized from the
> NET_RUN_AS_IGATE config var.  However, interface_gui.c sets
> 'device_igate_options', therefore enabling or disabling igate
> functionality in the GUI has no effect.  Manually changing the config
> file var works of course.

Be aware that there's a global switch for igating in
File->Configure->Defaults, plus individual switches in each
interface config dialog.  Nobody else has had this problem, and
nothing has been changed in those areas of code for quite some time.
Please check again to make sure that this is a real bug.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer