[Xastir-dev] Risky Business: Try out the new wx alert code

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 26 13:15:09 EST 2005

I'd love to cvs update but someone must have released a major update or
something since sourceforge is refusing connections due to load.

Once I do get it, I'll see if it helps when using this setup:

Dial-up connection to Firenet -> Xastir on Suse -> server port -> Xastir on
Windows

Last time I tried that so I could look at the east coast alerts and play
with Cgywin, the Windows copy kept dropping the connection to the Suse one
every time a weather alert came through.