[Xastir-dev] Davis Weather Station Corrections/hacks

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 13 13:12:34 EST 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Clay Jackson wrote:

> I've hacked on wx.c a bit to do the following:
>
> 1)  Correct a bug in the reporting of 100% Relative Humidity for Davis
> weather stations (actually, wx.c reads an APRS string, which, when the
> humidity is 100%, reports '00').
> 2)  Report the High and Low Temps (since midnight)
> 3)  Report the Wind Chill
> 4)  Report the High Wind gust
>
> What's the protocol for getting others to take a look at the code and
> offer comments; and perhaps get it included back into the 'real' code?

Send it to me as a zipped or gzipped file attachment, or send me a
link to the same.  I'll see what the changes are and if acceptable,
commit them to CVS.

I don't think anyone else is hacking on the weather code these days,
but often if you don't know who to send it to you just ask who might
be interested.  If no-one, then usually I take it on.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer