[Xastir-dev] Davis Weather Station Corrections/hacks

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Sun Mar 13 18:00:54 EST 2005

Sounds good!   Here's the latest; and a few questions:

The formula for Dew Point is inolves a whole bunch of steps (finding the
vapor pressure, then the max vapor pressure, then the difference; some
stuff with natural logs) and so I was wondering if Xastir already had
support for some sort of table (there are lots of dewpoint tables
available, it's basically a 100 x 100 matrix).

Also, the three hour barometer is an interesting problem - I was
thinking of building a table of pressures and times and then just taking
the value that was 3 hours old every time I got a new report.   Again,
any sort of table/list/array handing already built into Xastir would be
good.

Clay