[Xastir-dev] Problems with CVS Xastir

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Mar 31 03:14:40 EST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Jack Twilley wrote:

> Here's what comes up when I try terraserver:
>
> draw_geo_image_map:sscanf parsing error

It's possible that some of the changes don't work properly on
FreeBSD.  We actually look at the return number of the scanf
functions now and report if they're "funny".  You might check that
part of the code and the man page for sscanf on FreeBSD to see if
they do things differently.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer