[Xastir-dev] src/rtree?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue May 10 20:54:49 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 05:48:53PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jmt at twilley.org> flavor, containing:
> Alan Crosswell wrote:
> >I did a cvs update after a long time of inactivity with xastir.  When I
> >run boostrap it croaks on a missing src/rtree.  What happened?
>
> Try "cvs update -dP" -- it'll take care of that kind of thing.

Might wanna put that into your .cvsrc as well, so this sort of thing can't
happen.  It's annoying that cvs defaults to not updating new directories,
but that's what it does.  -d fixes that.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1
 "The only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that's hardly
  worth the effort." -- Norton Juster