[Xastir-dev] a readable version of the latest official APRS spec?

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Wed May 25 14:36:07 EDT 2005

Alan Crosswell schreef:
> 350 MHz PCs with sound cards cost me $0.  I install Linux, Tom Sailer's
> soundmodem, ax25-utils, aprsdigi and Dale Heatherington's aprsd (at my
> sites that have Internet access).  At one site I have a second sound

Other solutions seem to pop up to! Look at:

http://www.picotux.com/

Yeah, that's a mini Linux PC, can you believe it? Don't be fooled by this
picture, the PCB and RS232 connector are only the level shifter for TTL to
RS232. The Picotux itself is inside the shielded case (!).

I bet DIGI_NED can be made to run on that one. Stick this inside the TNC
case and update new rules if Bob's paradigm changes again... I guess a
Javaaprsserver will fit side by site to make it an Igate too...

Kind regrards,

Henk.