[Xastir-dev] configure.ac/acinclude.m4

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 15 16:17:00 EST 2006

I'm beginning to think that I'm going about this checking for
GraphicsMagick-config and/or Magick-config binaries in acinclude.m4
in the wrong manner...

I see a couple of places where "/sw" is added to the path up near
the top, but then I saw specific checks for the two mentioned
binaries in "/sw".

Can I skip these individual checks and just add things like
"/sw", "/opt/local" and such to a path, then use AC_CHECK_PROG(),
AC_CHECK_HEADER(), and AC_CHECK_LIB() to find them?