[Xastir-dev] New objects/items not showing up until restart

Paul J. Morris mole at morris.net
Wed Jan 9 10:33:36 EST 2008

In the current cvs, I'm seeing objects and items that are created by
the user through either the Object/Item->Create dialog or as Predefined
Objects not show up on the screen until a restart, or be deleted from
the screen after they are deleted from the Object/Item->modify dialog.
It looks like new objects are being written to.xastir/config/object.log,
but aren't being added as DataRows to the station lists.  I suspect
some change I have made recently related to SQL databases, probably
related to time, but I'm missing it.  I see the problem regardless of
whether I compile with --with-mysql or --with-postgis or not.

Can anyone else replicate this and see what I'm missing?

Merry Snailing,
-Paul
--
Paul J. Morris