[Xastir-dev] Next stable version?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 14 20:42:06 EDT 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Carl Makin wrote:

> Is it time for a new stable version?

Probably.

> 1.9.2 was released  on the 6th Nov, 2007 and now doesn't compile without help
> with the latest Image Magick.

I've been waiting a bit to see how the new font code settles out.
So far I haven't heard much.  That can be a good thing.

Any time when the codebase is considered reasonably stable I can
bump out a new release.  It only takes about 10 minutes to do.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer