[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Tue Jun 17 10:35:27 EDT 2008

Right..

On 17 Jun 2008, at 15:21, Gerry Creager wrote:

> Web forums share teh same problem for me.  I'm moving 'way too fast
> to find a website and update it sufficiently often to follow
> changes.  It's literally hard enough to keep up with e-mail during
> the day, and some days, well, I just don't, as there's more going
> on than I can handle.
>
> I'd prefer e-mail discussions, wtih wiki documentation of a
> decision/consensus.

+ 1 there as well

So rough consensus (appears to be) is to keep discussions here.. and
attempt to use a wiki to record consensus (I must check out redmine
though).

Ok, does someone have a spot we can 'use' for a wiki?  If not, I'll
configure trac on a machine and we can use that to start with (its
got a wiki front page, and I've got it in use already so simple
enough to replicate)

Regards
John

--