[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 17 11:24:35 EDT 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, John Ronan wrote:

> So rough consensus (appears to be) is to keep discussions here.. and attempt
> to use a wiki to record consensus (I must check out redmine though).
>
> Ok, does someone have a spot we can 'use' for a wiki?  If not, I'll configure
> trac on a machine and we can use that to start with (its got a wiki front
> page, and I've got it in use already so simple enough to replicate)

It looks like people are ready to jump ship on SourceForge in a
hurry.

There are trackers there.  We can create new trackers to handle
requirements for the new project, change the priorities on them,
etc.

There's a Wiki that can be enabled for each project.  I just logged
in and went to the Admin page, one checkbox enables the Wiki.

Do we _need_ to jump ship?  We've already got a project set up on
SF, and I believe we could create a new area in SVN to handle the
new code, separate from the rest.  SF isn't perfect by any means,
but we'll be generating more work (and more discussion) trying to
figure out where to move the project to next.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer