[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Tue Jun 17 11:48:55 EDT 2008

On 17 Jun 2008, at 16:24, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, John Ronan wrote:
>
>> So rough consensus (appears to be) is to keep discussions here..
>> and attempt
>> to use a wiki to record consensus (I must check out redmine though).
>>
>> Ok, does someone have a spot we can 'use' for a wiki?  If not,
>> I'll configure
>> trac on a machine and we can use that to start with (its got a
>> wiki front
>> page, and I've got it in use already so simple enough to replicate)
>
> It looks like people are ready to jump ship on SourceForge in a
> hurry.
>
> There are trackers there.  We can create new trackers to handle
> requirements for the new project, change the priorities on them,
> etc.
>
> There's a Wiki that can be enabled for each project.  I just logged
> in and went to the Admin page, one checkbox enables the Wiki.
>
> Do we _need_ to jump ship?  We've already got a project set up on

Sorry, not my intention at all, apologies if it looked that way, just
want to start capturing folks ideas in a structured manner, if there
are tools already available, by all means lets use them.

--
John Ronan <jronan at tssg.org>, +353-51-302938
Telecommunications Software &  Systems Group,  http://www.tssg.org