[Xastir-dev] Boost C++ Library, easy read

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 17 13:01:48 EDT 2008

http://www.ibusy.com/articles/software-development/giving-c-a-boost.html

"Boost Build" or "Boost Jam" look to be cross-platform build
environments that we should consider.  I haven't figured out whether
these two have merged into one, or separate projects.

Check out these at least:

    Asio
    Filesystem
    Format
    GIL
    Program Options
    Python
    Regex
    Serialization
    System
    Thread
    Tokenizer

All are libraries that we may want to consider (later).

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer