[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

Bob Donnell kd7nm at pugetsound.net
Tue Jun 17 13:56:02 EDT 2008

+1 +1 +1 +1 - there, a few +1's  <grin>

-----Original Message-----
From: xastir-dev-bounces at xastir.org [mailto:xastir-dev-bounces at xastir.org]
On Behalf Of Curt, WE7U
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:22 AM
To: John Ronan
Cc: Xastir-dev at xastir.org
Subject: Re: [Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> *) Are you ok with using the SF Wiki?  If so I'll enable it.

It looks like we can allow anyone to view it but only project members to
edit it, in "protected" permissions mode.

There's also "public", where anyone can edit/view, and "private", where only
project members can edit/view.

Docs:

    http://alexandria.wiki.sourceforge.net/Wiki

Everyone good with a "protected" Wiki on SF?  Give me a few +1's and I'll
get it done.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer