[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 17 13:55:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

> > Everyone good with a "protected" Wiki on SF?  Give me a few +1's and
> > I'll get it done.
>
> +1

Of course now that it's in place we have two Xastir Wiki's, one at
SF and one at Chuck Byam's site which we use for our Documentation
Wiki (www.xastir.org).

Perhaps confusing, perhaps not if we use this new one only for
project management.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer