[Xastir-dev] Topic: Supported Platforms, Xastir-NG

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 17 15:26:48 EDT 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

> > > I can't answer that, but I'm thinking it'd probably be best.  That way we
> > > can have a single format for the saved project files, and all be able to
> > > work on them in a configuration-managed way (CVS, SVN, or whatever).  Also,
> > > the different tools will produce something different if used to generate
> > > code.

I haven't seen anyone else come forward saying they have experience
with UML Tools, so Tom:  Pick something you know works and is
cross-platform/open-source.

I tried the webstart ArgoUML and the GUI came up in just a few
seconds (fat pipe).  Haven't tried any others.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer