[Xastir-dev] Topic: Supported Platforms, Xastir-NG

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue Jun 17 15:57:54 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:26:48PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:

> I haven't seen anyone else come forward saying they have experience
> with UML Tools, so Tom:  Pick something you know works and is
> cross-platform/open-source.

I haven't used any of the open-source tools seriously, and have only barely
touched "BoUML."  At work (when we still used one) we used a pricey commercial
tool.  My guess is that Eclipse might be the tool with the most complete
functionality but since I haven't tried it I'll just say that and let others
pipe in.

 "It's so simple to be wise: just think of something stupid to say and
  then don't say it."  --- Sam Levinson