[Xastir-dev] Topic: Supported Platforms, Xastir-NG

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Wed Jun 18 10:24:38 EDT 2008

[snip]
> I'm a bit worried that we'll miss something important in the
> requirements capture stage.  For that matter it'd take a while to
> describe requirements for the _current_ code, plus only part of that
> would be pertinent to a new design.  Probably a waste of time and
> not the way to "start fresh" anyway.

Maybe, maybe not, there's enough folks with diverse enough interests
that we should remember most things.

Here's another daft idea.

I was just browsing the help index, would it be of any use that text
as part of our requirements capture or is it getting too detailed?
I.e have a read of the Help page for "Configure Timing".

OR

As another (daft) idea, should we gather every single feature, and do
a poll of users of what features they 'use' (not what they would like)

l8rs
John
--
John Ronan <jronan at tssg.org>, +353-51-302938