[Xastir-dev] Topic: Supported Platforms, Xastir-NG

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 19 14:44:20 EDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

> > Perhaps buried on their site somewhere is _how_ one would modify to
> > handle that.  In a quick look I didn't see it.
>
> It looks like the only thing they had there about tweaking the process was
> about how to make plugins for their Eclipse framework.  Sorry, that seems like
> a distraction from the task at hand to me.

Agreed.

Is "XP" too light?  Too risky?

There appear to be LOTS of possible processes that are somewhere
between "RUP" and "XP", in the "Agile" category.  I have no interest
in checking them all out.  I'll read up on "AUP".

As far as I'm concerned, the first one that kind'a fits, wins.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer