[Xastir-dev] Faster startup? Better w/different LANG setting? Let me know.

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:34:47 EDT 2010

I did some tweaks last night/early this morning mostly having to do
with reading/writing Xastir's configuration file.

Xastir may be better now when using different LANG settings.  I'd
love to hear reports as to whether or not that is the case with
current CVS code.

Xastir will definitely be faster on startup now.  We were doing a
couple of stupid things while reading in the config that made us do
more work than necessary.