[Xastir-dev] IPv6 Patch

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:19:45 EDT 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, John Ronan wrote:

> macspeech.c I can't see any socket calls in, I'll go have some
> caffine.

macspeech.c is not used by the Xastir code yet.  It was written but
never integrated into Xastir.  It's supposed to replace festival.c
on Mac systems.

> I'll work on a patch for festival.c and wx_gui.c.
>
> Question, there is a 'connect_client' function that I used, it
> really should be pulled out into a common header file, but I
> wasn't sure where it should go.  Have you/are you intending to do
> that?

It could go into another set of *.h and *.c files, with the *.h file
included in the places the function is needed.

I just got rid of your IPv6 define and replaced it with

     _POSIX_IPv6

Which gets defined by:

     #include <unixstd.h>

Now I'm seeing more warnings pop up which means more of the IPv6
code got enabled.