[Xastir-dev] extern void update_image()

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Thu Jun 10 16:16:23 EDT 2010

Sure- I'm not proposing to do a code review, just fix things as I
notice them and/or the impact my development. I'm bothering you and
the list right now because I'm a newbie and I don't have the
historical back ground (like for xastir_snprintf). At some point I'll
be more comfortable with the code and if that doesn't happen soon
enough it's OK to tell me that I should stop.

...jerry