[Xastir-dev] Using gunmake extensions in Makefile.am

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Wed Jun 16 22:44:27 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,
OK, but I haven't used a non-gmake many many years, so could you help
me out with the alternative? I'm trying to take a list of styles
(LIST=mapnik,skiing, ...) and use that to transform OSM_template.geo
to OSM_mapnik.geo, OSM_skiing.geo, etc. The sed(1) argument would also
come from the list.

Thanks,
...jerry