[Xastir-dev] [Xastir-checkins] CVS: xastir OSM_template, NONE, 1.1

Paul J. Morris mole at morris.net
Tue Jun 29 09:37:41 EDT 2010

Seeing the CC-BY-SA license reference in this file (referring to the
OSM data) makes me wonder if there's a requirement in here for xastir
to be able to pass on this metadata element to users, so that if they
include an OSM layer, a screenshot might be affected by the CC-BY-SA
terms.  In the US at least (where the data sources that folks are using
for xastir are mostly (or entirely) in the public domain, this sounds
like a new question.

-Paul

--
Paul J. Morris