[Xastir-dev] Another proposal to eliminate .osm files

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Wed Jun 23 22:59:54 EDT 2010

Curt- I'm seeing the zooming problem too. I should go away with the
next patch (and the scaling will get much better).

Tom- I'm open to suggestions (I'll definitely move to F4 since it
sounds like F3 is 'in-use'. F1 is bound to 'Help' on many window
managers- I've been bit by that). When I proposed menu changes it
opened a can of worms and a lot more work than I can commit to right
now, so I dropped that. Also, when I looked into the code I found that
the menus are not defined on-the-fly which would have made my original
proposal difficult even if it had been accepted.

Thanks,
...jerry