[Xastir-dev] Developer CVS

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:42:38 EDT 2012

I'm having trouble with Developer CVS.  I can do a "cvs update" from Anon CVS, but not Developer CVS.

I can't do a "cvs -n -q update" from Devel-CVS either.

I've been trying to do this for a couple of days.  Perhaps they are either taking away resources from Devel-CVS or they are keeping it busy locally with migrations to SVN and others.

   $ cvs -n -q update
   cvs3.sourceforge.net: Connection refused
   cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

   $ cvs update

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Wiki:  http://info.aprs.net/