[Xastir-dev] Who put the screenshots up on Sourceforge? (way back when)

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:12:56 EDT 2014

I'm looking for permission to use the screenshots from the sourceforge.net/projects/xastir page.  There doesn't appear to be a any history associated with the screenshots as there is for the Wiki pages, so I can't tell who posted them.  If I can't find out it will force me to create new screenshots for the xastir.org site instead of borrowing these.

These are the captions associated with the four screenshots:

     "Activity in NE US, on county boundary vector map, with temp"

     "Activity in NE US, with vector and DRG map layers"

     "ICS and SAR Objects on air photo with contour lines from DRG"

     "Weather station and mobile station on a DRG topographic map"

The last one has "Mt. Pleasant" shown as one of the labels.  Ring any bells?

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_capabilities.html