[Xastir-dev] Who put the screenshots up on Sourceforge? (way back when)

Paul J. Morris mole at morris.net
Wed Jun 25 17:04:27 EDT 2014

Curt,

That rings a bell.  Third and fourth are definitely ones I created.  On
a quick look around, I don't see copies of any of them on hand, but I
think I created the first two as well - the Philadelphia area is
consistent with that, as that is where I was back then, and I recall
making screenshots like those. Definitely feel free to reuse.  You
might well want to create new ones as well, as sourceforge puts very
tight size limits on screenshots.

-Paul

--
Paul J. Morris