[Xastir-dev] Any idea what libraries provide this?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Jul 9 15:39:07 PDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 03:25:16PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davidf4 at mindspring.com> flavor, containing:
> Bingo!
>
> Now someone who has a lot more brains than me will need to figure out how to
> enforce this change for Cygwin systems...

Something else to try.

Replace "inline int" with "static inline int" on those two lines, instead
of removing "inline."  Does it still compile on Cygwin?

If so, then this is something we can do for all systems, without
special-casing Cygwin.

There was apparently a change in how GCC handles inline functions some
time ago, and perhaps this issue is a reflection of it.  That it still compiles
fine on real operating systems may just be luck.