[Xastir-dev] Any idea what libraries provide this?

KF4LVZ kf4lvz at acarver.net
Sat Jul 9 15:51:02 PDT 2016

This actually came up sometime in 2007 because of the gcc changes.

One solution was in the following thread:

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2007-03/msg01099.html

Summarized as:

#if defined(__GNUC__) && !defined(__GNUC_STDC_INLINE__)
#define ELIDABLE_INLINE extern inline
#else
#define ELIDABLE_INLINE inline
#endif

Of course change extern to static for the current problems (apparently
there was going to be another change to gcc that would affect 'extern').