[Xastir-dev] Xastir-qt

Apostolos Kefalas sv1ljj at raag.org
Mon Apr 2 14:30:35 PDT 2018

Hello all,

the past few days I have started to learn about QT (although I should
probably first learn c++), so what better project involving into than
Xastir QT.

I forked the project on the github and started to read the code written
so far. https://github.com/sv1/Xastir

I have created some Dialogs, like "Default Settings" and "Configure
Timing". They do not do something at the moment though.

But I am stuck in the "Incoming Data" dialog. Although I have moved the
functions that printed the incoming data to the main window, to the
incomingdatadialog.cpp and everything is compiling/running without any
error from QTcreator I do not see any data printed in the Incoming Data
Dialog textBox. I must be doing something wrong with the
"connect/signal/slot" mechanism.

Any help from the QT experts would be greatly appreciated.

73 de sv1ljj
Apostolos