[Xastir-dev] Xastir-qt

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:46:17 PDT 2018

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018, Apostolos Kefalas wrote:

> I have created some Dialogs, like "Default Settings" and "Configure
> Timing". They do not do something at the moment though.
>
> But I am stuck in the "Incoming Data" dialog. Although I have moved the
> functions that printed the incoming data to the main window, to the
> incomingdatadialog.cpp and everything is compiling/running without any
> error from QTcreator I do not see any data printed in the Incoming Data
> Dialog textBox. I must be doing something wrong with the
> "connect/signal/slot" mechanism.
>
> Any help from the QT experts would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if you'll find any Qt experts here... Only a couple of us have played with the Qt branch so far, and that was a while ago.

I hope to get back to playing with it but not for several months yet.

You can certainly look at the current working code to see how the signal/slot code was implemented.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
U.S. Weather Alerts:  Firenet.aprs2.net, port 14580, filter "t/n e/WE7U-WX"