[Xastir-dev] Has the IPV6 stuff been merged into the mainline?

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 26 16:03:46 PST 2018

alert_display_request

shutdown_all_active_or_defined_port: 0

Shutting down port 0
Delete Device start
Close a Network stream
Net detach
Net detach Start, port 0
net_detach():Net Close Returned 0, port 0
Net detach stop, port 0
port detach OK
Cancel threads
Port Available 0
Opening a Network stream
net_connect_thread():Net Shutdown 1 Returned -1, port 0
net_connect_thread():Net Close 1 Returned 0, port 0
Creating new thread
10
net_connect_thread start
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
10
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
10
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
10
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
9
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
9
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
9
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
9
connect result was: 0
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
connect result was: -1
Socket connection for interface 0 type (10, 1, 6) failed: Network is
unreachable
This is OK since we have more to try.
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
connect result was: -1
Socket connection for interface 0 type (10, 1, 6) failed: Network is
unreachable
This is OK since we have more to try.
We have a socket to use
after setsockopt
calling connect(), port: 14580
connect result was: -1
Socket connection for interface 0 type (10, 1, 6) failed: Network is
unreachable
net_connect_thread():net connection failed, port 0, DEVICE_ERROR ***
net_connect_thread terminating itself
8
Thread exceeded it's time limit or failed to connect! Port 0
Killing thread
Thread did not return, port 0, DEVICE_ERROR ***
Net ok: 0, port 0
*** net_init is returning a -1 ***
Fri Jan 26 16:01:35 PST 2018:
         Interface Error!  Error opening interface 0 Hard Fail