[Xastir-dev] Lots of good info hidden in the pull request discussions

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:45:05 PDT 2019

That all makes sense, although to many of us finding things in email is
easier, until perhaps we get used to Git and Github tools. I'm not using
Git every day like you are.

I also think back when we had no central repo, then CVS at Univ. of
Virginia, CVS on Sourceforge, SVN on Sourceforge, Git on Github... Our repo
keeps moving while email remains standard. I do agree with you that
specifics about Pull Requests should be on Github, same for specific Issues.

Is there a way though to have a read-only list that's written to by Github
but doesn't report back to Github? Like the change list we used to get from
Sourceforge.

Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com