[Xastir-dev] Xastir Qt, where should it reside?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:58:05 PDT 2019

The Xastir Qt project is in Xastir/src/qt/

It's entirely separate code and an entirely separate build system from the
C-code Xastir. Should it remain there, become a branch, become an entirely
separate repository under Github:xastir/Xastir, a new project under Github
entirely?

Thoughts?

Note: Not that there's anything happening on that project currently but I'm
still hoping to contribute more to it in the future. I build and ran it
recently to assure it still builds.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com