[Xastir-dev] Lots of good info hidden in the pull request discussions

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:13:49 PDT 2019

I guess I'll say "never mind" on my last message. Found this:

https://help.github.com/en/articles/watching-and-unwatching-repositories

Which left me with a question about repo's people _didn't_ have push access
to. Then went to Tom's Xastir fork (one that I don't have push access to)
and saw that the "Watch" tab at the top allowed me to set any of four
options. So... Anyone interested in a repo can "Watch" it if they want...
We don't need a separate mailing list for that.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com