[Xastir-dev] Time for a new release?

John Ronan jpronans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:41:17 PDT 2019

It's been a while since I dug into the code any myself, but I could
probably help out a bit as well.

I've gone through code before checking for obvious buffer overflow
functions sprintf etc. Something like that is doable.

I've a laptop to re-install over this weekend, it might have a new
enough GCC (7.3, but GCC8 is an option) to cause issues... my current
desktop is only GCC 5.

Or I could spin up a VM with something newer.

Cheers

John

EI7IG