[Xastir-dev] Travis-CI / Branches / Git

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Apr 22 11:28:06 PDT 2019

Looking on https:travis-ci.com/<myaccount>/Xastir/settings, there's a
"Build pushed branches" and "build pushed pull requests" setting that should
both be turned on.   They are for me, and branches get built as soon as I
push to them.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 12:23:19PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:

Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM