[Xastir-dev] interface xastir to aprs-over-lora

David Brooke G6GZH xastir at dbrooke.me.uk
Sun Jul 25 11:30:29 PDT 2021

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 10:06:52PM +0200, Kristoff wrote:
> The APRS message is sent in as plain text inside a LoRa message. You do need
> add ['>',0x00,0xff] in front of the message. (no idea why this is)

OK, my idea had in mind to still use AX.25 (in order to allow not just
APRS but e.g. the Linux kernel AX.25 networking support).

I also see from one of the links you posted that a LoRa KISS TNC has
already been implemented https://github.com/tomelec/RPi-LoRa-KISS-TNC

However this probably doesn't help you achieve your aim.

David